Welcome to Learning at Work
Learning at Work support training providers in meeting their adult skills budget. Since August 2011 we have worked with over 100 Further Education providers and, last year, helped them deliver to around 7,500 learners every month.
Our high-quality learning materials link to popular technical certificate qualifications and are approved by major awarding organisations. They support the learner through the programme and can enable cost savings compared to more traditional delivery methods. The assessments can be completed either in hard copy or on line. Learning at Work can also refer eligible learners for these qualifications.
Our key services are:
Further Education Colleges and Private Training Providers
- High quality learning materials that support QCF qualifications
- Learner find services that help providers meet their adult skills budget targets
- Support with meeting SASE GLH
- General consultative support
Click here to view our latest brochure in PDF format or click on the screen below to see it as an e-book
- Comprehensive Organisational Training Needs Analysis
- Identification of government funding that supports the delivery of recognised training
- Bid writing and tender management services
- Quality assurance and management of National Employer Service contracts